What a Year (so far)!!!!

Let's talk Fishing in and around Erieau, Lake Erie and Rondeau Bay.
Aroc11

What a Year (so far)!!!!

Post by Aroc11 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:11 am

I am sure I am not the first and likely won’t be the last, but please allow me to be the “next” to say WOOOW! What a year this has been, for, well, just about Everything!

The only species I can think of that I’ve not seen or heard through the grapevine of epic catches are the Rainbows. But for just about everything else, I can’t remember a year with numbers this plentiful and in some cases with so many Trophy sized fish caught too (what’s happening with the Smallmouth on St Clair this year is nothing short to magical).

Limits of Walleye can be had almost every day on both lakes. The Bass are biting great! And the Crappie / Perch seem to forget it’s summer lol. All in all it’s literally a pick your poison year. Get on the water = catch lots of fish. All I can say is get out while you can while the Good is Great and the Great is nothing short of Fantastic!

huntnmachine

Re: What a Year (so far)!!!!

Post by huntnmachine » Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:38 pm

Yes sir, well said

Billy_Bob

Re: What a Year (so far)!!!!

Post by Billy_Bob » Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:49 pm

I’m heading out to the bay this weekend. Was wondering if there is an perch to be had? If so where would one start looking? Thank in advance
Bob.